FAQ ON SPUNI
What makes Spuni special?
Spuni is a baby spoon designed for infants transitioning from the bottle to solid food. Created by two friends from MIT, Spuni’s unique tulip shape triggers a baby’s instinct to suck and swallow, creating less mess for both baby and you.
- Material: Medical-grade TPE
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Wash thoroughly prior to first use
- Designed to promote latching instinct
- Helps your baby transition to solid food
- Comes with two spoons and a reusable carrying case
- Free from BPAs, BPS, Phthalates, and PVCs
- Made in Germany
- Case Dimensions: 1.3" x 7.1" x 2.9"
- Spoon Dimensions: 6" length x 0.5" width at mouth
- Spoon Weight: 0.03 lb.