FAQ on YUMMY MITT
QUESTIONS ABOUT YUMMY MITT - TEETHING MITTEN?
What makes the yummy mitt different?
1. Functional, stylish and modern all in one.!
2. Stimulates motor skills.
3. Secure to baby's hand allowing infant to provide teething relief to him/hersel while simultaneouslypreventing gagging need for constant parental assistant and dropping of teethter
4. Easy access placing Mittens on/off
5. It combines both medical food grade silicone and 100% cotton material together to better aid in the relief of aching gums.
6. Design orgonomically to replicate the natural feel and look of an infant's hand, which is constantly in thier mouths
7. Teether might laso detect sucking of finger or thumb in the futere.
8. Non-Toxic, BPA, PVC, Phthalate, Latex, rubber and Nitrosamine free.
9. Makes travelling with teether Easier! ( Comes with travel/wash bag)
10. Absorbent material inside preventing moisture to child's hand, while absorbing moisture with cotton material on top.
11. A slit open design on the slide allows for easy access to insert and remove babie's delicate hand.
12. No grip, no slip!
13. Multiple sensory textures, pattern and colors for virtual stimulation.
14. Velcro strap to safely adjust to fit baby's wrist.
CAN I MACHINE WASH THE YUMMY MITT - TEETHING MITTEN?
Yes! not only in machine-washable, it also comes with launder/travel bag.
WHAT IS THE AGE RANGE OF YUMMY MITT?
Currently the yummy mitt is for new borns 3-12 months old, however, may still be used once's the infants dexterity kick in and they rae able to remove mitt.
SAFETY ( WHAT MATERIAL S ARE USED TO MAKE YUMMY MITT YOU ASK?
We have combined to of the best and safest materials in the market . The YUMMY MITT is made of 100% food grade SILICONE for the teething surface, which is completely safe for your baby to chew on. also made with 100% cotton to absorb all the saliva. FDA-approve, 3rd party tested & certified to resale to U.S, CANADA, AUSTRALIA & EUROPE.
The yummy mitt materials have been rigolous tested to ensure they meet exceed all federals safety requirements, including Consumer Product Safety Commision ("CPSC") standards. American Society For Testing and Materials ("ASTM") regulation, and the most current Consume Products Safety Improvement Act ("CPSIA")
CAN I FREEZE MY YUMMY MIT?
Its not necessarly to freeze your yummy mitt, the texture silicone surface aids in comforting your infant's gum. however the silicone part of the mitten can be placed face down in a cup of ice for a minute or two. that should add extra comfort and aid of your teething mitt.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY YUMMY MITT PRODUCT?
YUMMY MITT WASHING INSTRUCTION
- Be sure to wash/machine dry mitt before initial use! yummy mitt is a machine washable. Use included laundry/travel bag. Simply place mitt inside provided bag and machine wash on gentle cycle. Machine dry on low or air dry.
Do not boil, microwave or place in dishwasher or freezer
Inspect before giving in child and do not leave a child unsupervise or used for prolonged period at a time.
Laudry/Travel bag is not intended for use by infants
Discontinue, discard and replace immediatly if mitt become worn/damage
HOW MANY MITTENS IN A PACKAGE?
Yummy mitt teething mitten includes ( package content single yummy mitt + laundry/travel bag)
WHAT CAUSE THE GLOW EFFECT AND WHAT TIPS DO YOU SUGGEST TO MAKE MY MITTEN GLOW BRIGHTER AND LONGER?
The GLOW effect is cause by a safe by a neutral/natural glow powder mixed and infused in to the food grade silicone of our mittens. Which has been commonly use in childern toys. This means you have to expose the mitten to light for about - minutes before it will glow in the dark,. As it releases the energy, it will emit small amounts of lights it has been safety tested and approved by SGS labs. So completely SAFE FOR YOUR KIDDOS.