Will not corrode or deteriorate like plastic products
Silicone will not support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria
Silicone is odourless and tasteless
Silicone is heat resistant, microwave safe, dishwasher safe and oven safe. (Spoons are not microwave or oven safe)
Cleaning and care
Safe for dishwasher, microwave & oven (bowl only), freezer & electric sterilizers SPOONS ARE NOT MICROWAVE SAFE
If your silicone smells of food or takes on the taste of soap, your silicone has oil build up. To remove use a fresh lime and rub it all over the silicone. Let sit for 20mins. Rinse with hot water. Avoid soaps with essential oils.
Stains may be removed by washing with hot soapy water or by using the bottom rack of the dishwasher.
Stains may be removed by washing with hot soapy water
Dry products with a towel to avoid water-marks
Store products in a dry place
Do not store the products in direct sunlight